latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

mu-plugins s2-hacks.php not working?

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks mu-plugins s2-hacks.php not working?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  lady gaga 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 2nd, 2013 at 12:23 pm #52901

I am trying to disable download confirmation and have read several posts on how to do so. However, after following all the steps it is still showing the pop up box. It seems it is not recognizing my hacks and I can’t figure out why. I created the mu-plugins file and s2-hacks.php file and inserted the following code. Is there something I am missing? HELP!

<?php
add_action("wp_head", "s2_skip_confirmation"); function s2_skip_confirmation()
	{
		echo '';
		echo 'var ws_plugin__s2member_skip_all_file_confirmations = true;';
		echo '';
	}
?>

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jul 4th, 2013 at 4:01 am #52988

thank you very much!!!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.