latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multi-membership program integration problems

Home Forums Community Forum Multi-membership program integration problems

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Dec 22nd, 2012 at 3:27 am #35302

I have a huge problem and would extremely appreciate some guidance. I have one main membership program that is generalized and I am integrating specialized mini programs. I have a single site licence for s2 member, so I am looking to the best way to make this possible.

Here is the process.
Mini program sales page –> upsell of a free 7 day trial for the main generalized program (radio button that checks off whether they want the bonus free trial or not –> paypal (2 buttons – one purchase + trial, one just the purchase) –> registration page. This same process would apply with the 3rd program, but there would be another upsell – 2 different funnels.
Is there a way to integrate this with 1 payment to paypal and tied in to s2 member?

As well, I was told that I have to integrate and host these mini programs into the the same membership site (3 mini programs into 1 site) because of the integration of the initial payment for the mini program + upsell + free trial. so I would like some advice in how to do this, or how to do this another way. I have optimize press as well, so I’m not sure if I could use the 2 platforms and still have the one payment coming out without them having to make multiple purchases.

I have a little tech knowledge but not too much, and was abandoned by my tech guy so it would be great if you could paint me the best possible solution that would fit which I would be able to take care of. If you want, you can email cmjh@hotmail.ca

Thanks so much!
Regards,
Chris

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Dec 23rd, 2012 at 12:43 am #35396
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Chris,

Are you using Custom Capabilities, or Membership Levels to achieve the first 2 mini programs? I would suggest using custom capabilities. Check out Knowledge Base » Using variables in a shortcode. You should be able to use the documentation here to fill in custom capabilites to ONE Pro Form that will allow you to sell any/all of the mini programs that you have. You will, however, need to have users decide whether they want the free trial for all of them, or none of them.

Does that sound like it would work for you?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.