latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multi Site Help!

Home Forums Community Forum Multi Site Help!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Thomas Rivera 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 13th, 2013 at 1:30 pm #44506
Thomas Rivera
Username: pingme

Please help! I just installed s2member and signup for the pro version. I am running multi site for but I am the owner for all my child sites. When I goto the /wp-login.php?action=register on the subdomain its redirecting me to the the primary domain /sign-up. I want the regstration to remain on the child blog/subdomian blog. Please help I am totally blocked and cannot proceed. What is the fix?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 6:32 pm #44799
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

We are very sorry for the delay.

Please help! I just installed s2member and signup for the pro version. I am running multi site for but I am the owner for all my child sites. When I goto the /wp-login.php?action=register on the subdomain its redirecting me to the the primary domain /sign-up. I want the regstration to remain on the child blog/subdomian blog. Please help I am totally blocked and cannot proceed. What is the fix?

This is the expected behavior, as this is how WordPress MultiSite registration works (not affected by s2Member). When WordPress redirects the User to this page, they are registering for the subdomain that they were redirected from.

The only way to accomplish the exact functionality you’re looking for here would be to create subdomain installations on your server, outside of WordPress Multisite, and have s2Member installed on your separate sites. This, however, also means that your sites will no longer by connected in any way other than that they are on the same domain. They will be separate installations.

Does that make sense?

Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 7:57 pm #44857
Thomas Rivera
Username: pingme

Yes. I upgraded to the mulitsite license and the issue is resloved.

Thank you.

Regards,

Thomas

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.