latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multiple Authorize.net Accounts and s2member

Home Forums Community Forum Multiple Authorize.net Accounts and s2member

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 8th, 2013 at 1:51 pm #49491

With Authorize.net now supporting multiple currencies, we are using them to process payments in CDN dollars and Euros. They have told us however that we may need two Authorize.net accounts to process the payments for the two different currencies. Since s2Member only allows us to set-up a single Authorize.net account, I was looking at a programmatic solution to be able to switch between the two accounts. In particular, I was looking for an s2Member filter where the Authorize.net account info is loaded prior to sending the user payment info to Authorize.net. Does such a filter exist? The values I was looking to dynamically replace are $GLOBALS[“WS_PLUGIN__”][“s2member”][“o”][“pro_authnet_api_login_id”], $GLOBALS[“WS_PLUGIN__”][“s2member”][“o”][“pro_authnet_api_trans_key”], and $GLOBALS[“WS_PLUGIN__”][“s2member”][“o”][“pro_authnet_api_salt_key”].

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 9th, 2013 at 12:46 am #49551
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Does such a filter exist? The values I was looking to dynamically replace are $GLOBALS[“WS_PLUGIN__”][“s2member”][“o”][“pro_authnet_api_login_id”], $GLOBALS[“WS_PLUGIN__”][“s2member”][“o”][“pro_authnet_api_trans_key”], and $GLOBALS[“WS_PLUGIN__”][“s2member”][“o”][“pro_authnet_api_salt_key”].

No s2Member currently doesn’t have a filter for this. I believe changing these global variables is what you’ll need to do. If that doesn’t work let us know and I’ll contact our development team in regards to this.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.