latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multiple IPN's with e-junkie

Home Forums Community Forum Multiple IPN's with e-junkie

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 19th, 2013 at 1:47 pm #52223
Jeff
Username: jeffreygaudette

Hello,

I am selling two products through my PayPalPro account. The first product is sold through e-junkie because it’s a simple digital download and does not require s2member. I am trying to now sell a second product, a course, that uses s2member to control subscriptions.

As you know, PayPal does not allow multiple IPNs. However, I already have an IPN set for e-junkie so I can’t add another one to get s2memember hooked up.

I’ve searched the forums and found the extras.zip. However, will this work with an API outside my site (e-junkie’s specifically)?

For example, would I simply change the config to this:

$config = /* One line for each domain (follow the examples here please). */ array
	(
		"[MY DOMAIN]" => "The IPN S2Memeber supplies",
		"[ejunkie.com" => "The IPN ejunkie supplies",
		"www.site2.com" => "http://www.site2.com/?s2member_paypal_notify=1",
	);

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 21st, 2013 at 6:04 am #52318
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

For example, would I simply change the config to this:

This depends on the way that eJunkie handles the custom attribute. If it’s setting up the custom attribute to be ejunkie.com this might be the case. However this processor is meant purely to be used with s2Member so I can’t tell you if it’d work with eJunkie. I’d recommend having a developer take a look at this for you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.