latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multiple Issues, Need help please.

Home Forums Community Forum Multiple Issues, Need help please.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 4:53 pm #4673

Hello- First I want to say that I am not a developer, I am the owner of the website, so please forgive my lack to technical jargon.

We are experiencing several issues.

1. I purchased a new licence yesterday. Previously I was using an old developer’s account. He changed the password so I was forced to purchase my own copy to update the plugin (updating from 110815 to 111220). However, when I updated my custom UI was broken throughout the site. We are trying to figure out where the custom UI directories are stored?

2. When purchasing a new package from us: https://www.ghahome.com/membership-signup/gha-member-pro/?s2-ssl=yes we are getting the following error: “Error# 11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disabled for this merchant.” I contacted PP, they informed me I need to set up recurring payments, that is fine, I understand that. However the problem is that the payment is in fact being processed correctly through Paypal. In other words, we are getting an error, but it seems to be working.

3. Our service works by giving credits based on the package the customer signs up for. We are having a problem with the way the credit is initially granted. In other words, the credit is not being assigned once the person enrolls.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 9:03 pm #4704
Staff Member

Hi there. Thanks for your inquiry.

You said “custom UI directories”. I’m not sure what that means. It’s not a term that we use with s2Member. Are you referring to your Pro Form templates? (i.e. the layout of your checkout forms).

Error# 11586. DPRP is disabled.
If a transaction is still going through, it’s because you’re charging something initially? An initial charge might go through, but if DPRP is disabled, s2Member will fail to create a Recurring Profile that goes with it (i.e. to handle future billing). Thus, your configuration is only half-way right. You’ll need to resolve the DPRP issue first please.

3. Our service works by giving credits based on the package the customer signs up for. We are having a problem with the way the credit is initially granted. In other words, the credit is not being assigned once the person enrolls.

Sorry, can you please elaborate on this just a bit further for me? I’m not sure I understand. It almost sounds like this could be related to the DPRP issue as well though.

Posted: Friday Feb 10th, 2012 at 12:10 pm #4743

You said “custom UI directories”. I’m not sure what that means. It’s not a term that we use with s2Member. Are you referring to your Pro Form templates? (i.e. the layout of your checkout forms).

Hi,

Yes, we have the forms neatly styled to work with our site per the design, however each time we do an update on the s2member plugin, the inputs, alignments, etc.. get all messy. Is there a directory we should be saving or backing up before doing the upgrade?

We will look into the DPRP issue and see if that fixes it.

Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 1:11 am #6051
Staff Member

Hi there. I’m very sorry that your response went unanswered this long.
Totally our fault. We have a few topics that got buried by
accident soon after our launch here at the new site.

Yes, we have the forms neatly styled to work with our site per the design, however each time we do an update on the s2member plugin, the inputs, alignments, etc.. get all messy. Is there a directory we should be saving or backing up before doing the upgrade?

Yes, it sounds like your theme is being upgraded, and the style.css or other style information is being overwritten during the upgrade. You might check with your theme developer about this.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.