latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multiple Member Registration

Home Forums Community Forum Multiple Member Registration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 15th, 2013 at 2:04 pm #50026

Looking at the forums I didn’t quite see this question asked yet but if it has been please direct me to it.

We are looking for the option to have one person from a company register multiple people at once. We have three membership levels and they could choose either of these on a per-person basis.

This wouldn’t be one person having multiple levels but instead just an easy way for one company to pay for their individual memberships all at once.

I can see this as being one form with something along the lines of a (add another member) button at the bottom where they can register another person with a unique name/email and choose their level (which could be different from any others registering at the same time).

Any help or direction would be great.

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 17th, 2013 at 4:57 am #50112
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

We are looking for the option to have one person from a company register multiple people at once. We have three membership levels and they could choose either of these on a per-person basis.

s2Member doesn’t have any dedicated way to accomplish this currently. The best way to accomplish this would be to Use a counter within PHP and the information provided in this KB Article to provide access to Free Registration Pro Forms after a User signs up.

See: Knowledge Base » Changing Roles/Capabilities via PHP

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.