latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multiple payment option within same Pro Form?

Home Forums Community Forum Multiple payment option within same Pro Form?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 18th, 2012 at 3:16 am #8480

Hi folks,

I believe that PayPal Standard has dropdown boxes for multiple payment choices all on the same order page. Is there a way to make a Pro Form offer the same spread within one page?

I have been building a stack of Pro Forms and then a page for each one, all inside Level One, and then providing a link to those pages from my Membership Page. But that’s awful clunky.

Is there a way to get what I want that I am not seeing? Do you have a link to a page someone else built that I can reference? I can reverse engineer like crazy.

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Mar 18th, 2012 at 9:13 am #8484
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Thomas, thanks for your inquiry.

Here is a post of a user who has accomplished this in the past:
http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6587&p=16224

You might also be interested in this post by Jason in the old forums:
http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1604

Note, that while it’s not exactly the same field, it is the same result.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday Mar 19th, 2012 at 3:28 pm #8558

Thanks Eduan!

Posted: Monday Mar 19th, 2012 at 4:08 pm #8559
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Your welcome!

Glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.