latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multiple s2m Pro forms on the same page

Home Forums Community Forum Multiple s2m Pro forms on the same page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Nov 14th, 2012 at 1:14 am #31543
Dan Martinez
Username: njitc

I noticed that all generated forms have the same ID. Does this cause any problems with having multiple forms on the same page?

For example, I have 2 hidden divs:
— divA = proForm for monthly membership
— divB = proForm for yearly membership

The divs appear based on the button the user clicks on. However, each form has the same ID… will this cause problems in the form submission?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Nov 14th, 2012 at 9:00 am #31569

Hi Dan.

Yes, it causes problems, so you shouldn’t use more than one pro-form in the same page. What you can do is give each its own page, and then link to them. You can see our prices page for an example: http://www.s2member.com/prices/

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.