latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multiple s2m Pro forms using Ajax

Home Forums Community Forum Multiple s2m Pro forms using Ajax

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Dec 17th, 2012 at 3:33 pm #34860

This is an addition for this thread, which is closed: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/multiple-s2m-pro-forms-on-the-same-page/

Do you have any tips for our scenario?

We have a sales page with multiple “Buy” buttons. Clicking each button brings up an Lightbox kind of a popup window, which then can load up the right for using Ajax (each form still has its own page, we just like the Lightbox to keep it all in one plase). I got the Ajax part working, but changing the payment type doesn’t change the fields available – it’s clearly missing the s2Member PayPal Pro JavaScript.

What helps is if I include another PayPal Pro form on the page (in a hidden div element). Then the JS seems to load and the forms in Lightbox work, but I’m a bit worried it might have side effects. What’s cool is that if you submit the form and there are issues, it continues on the page which contains the form.

Any ideas if this is a safe workaround?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 2:23 am #34992
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi there,

This is a safe workaround, as you have the Pro Forms separated into other pages. Therefore the IDs are separated into different JavaScript documents, which will keep errors from happening.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.