latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multisite Main Site Install Only

Home Forums Community Forum Multisite Main Site Install Only

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 13th, 2012 at 2:38 pm #16394

Hello there,

I’d like to have the following setup:

• Multisite Install
  • Main site offers free registration & 1 free blog as a sub-domain of the main site. (Free level #0)
  • Users the have the option of upgrading to subscription level #1 (from the main site) which gives them access to content (a course) on the main site.
  • Ideally, s2member isn’t available to users on their free blog.

I can’t seem to achieve this setup without s2member appearing on the “free blog” installs, either way I’m also uncertain of which license plan this setup might fall under.

Any help would be appreciated, I’ve used s2member in the past and found the free version to be better than any of the other paid products on the market – so I’ll take this opportunity to say thanks to all involved, for your skill (very tidy code!) and generosity!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 14th, 2012 at 8:20 am #16454

Thanks for the kudos, Ralph! Very appreciated. Glad you like s2Member so much. :)

I’ll check with Jason about the license.

Posted: Saturday Jun 16th, 2012 at 7:24 am #16663

Hi Ralph.

I can’t seem to achieve this setup without s2member appearing on the “free blog” installs

This conversation in the old forum should help you with that: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1414

I’m also uncertain of which license plan this setup might fall under

It’d fall under the Network license, since you’re giving blogs to your users, even if they won’t be using s2Member themselves. http://www.s2member.com/prices/#s2-terms-blog-farming

I’ve used s2member in the past and found the free version to be better than any of the other paid products on the market – so I’ll take this opportunity to say thanks to all involved, for your skill (very tidy code!) and generosity!

Thank you very much for the kudos! It’s very appreciated. We’re very glad you are happy with s2Member. :)

Posted: Saturday Jun 16th, 2012 at 2:12 pm #16688

That’s great Cristián, thanks for your help it’s much appreciated :)

Posted: Sunday Jun 17th, 2012 at 6:10 am #16707

No problem. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.