latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multisite Workaround

Home Forums Community Forum Multisite Workaround

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Chaos By Design 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jan 24th, 2013 at 2:43 am #39299

Ok, so normally this would be a moot point, IF .htaccess was allowed by my web hosting provider, but since it’s not…

I’m trying to control access into multiple WordPress sites on my server. I’d like to be able to use the restrictions in s2Member to do this, but is there any way for s2Member to have the same user database linked to all three sites without .htaccess, or am I just going to have to set up user names and passwords on every site?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.