latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

My Account Section

Home Forums Community Forum My Account Section

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Shivaji Mitra 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday May 27th, 2012 at 11:18 am #14768

Does S2Member Pro support User side Dashboard to keep track of
1. Past Order History,
2. Edit profile
3. Invoices etc..

I dont find such option available in My Account Area of S2Member.

Please help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday May 28th, 2012 at 9:08 am #14812
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Shivaji,

Here is my knowledge on your questions:

1. Past Order History,

I am pretty sure this is not possible by s2Member yet, not even in the pro version.

2. Edit profile

This is possible, even without s2Member, you can go under WP Dashboard -> Users, and you can edit the user’s profile.

3. Invoices etc..

This is also not possible with s2Member right now.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday May 28th, 2012 at 9:11 am #14813

By user side dashboard, do you mean the wordpress default profile section?

You can use create a page called profile, and then use the S2M shortcode under ‘General Options -> Member Profile Modifications’

[s2Member-Profile /]

A user can edit their personal information there as well. Otherwise I don’t think that it can display that information on the default wordpress profile page.

I am looking for a way to display a “Payment History” and invoices, but at the moment I think you can only display the last payment. You can use some code to show:

Previous payment gateway

S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_SUBSCR_GATEWAY

The purchase date

$s2member_last_payment_time = get_user_field ("s2member_last_payment_time"); // Last payment

The automatic EOT (if applicable)

$s2member_auto_eot_time = get_user_field ("s2member_auto_eot_time"); // EOT time (if applicable)

Their current membership label.

S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_ACCESS_LABEL
Posted: Monday May 28th, 2012 at 10:59 am #14819

Hello Eduan/Richard:

Thank you very much for your reply.

This is little strange that S2Mmebr Pro being so popular but there is no user Side My Account Section exist ? I think this is one of the most important feature of any membership application. Editing Profile from My account is not enough, viewing payment History, Placing order from My Account section is very much needed.

Thanks,
Shivaji

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.