latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

My paypal button is not working

Home Forums Community Forum My paypal button is not working

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jeff Calixte Calixte 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 20th, 2013 at 11:03 pm #56311

Hi, I’m having lots of problem with my pay pal button–
This is how it looks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 22nd, 2013 at 3:49 am #56412

Something seems to be wrong with your shortcode or its parsing. Could you post here the shortcode you’re using?

If the shortcode is okay, then I’d suspect the parsing is being affected by the theme or another plugin. Please follow the suggestions in this article: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Posted: Thursday Aug 22nd, 2013 at 11:30 am #56448

HERE IS THE CODE..

Posted: Wednesday Aug 28th, 2013 at 8:08 am #58785

Your shortcode has some errors with the quotes:

[hilite pre_code]
[[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="1" ccaps="" desc="YOUR BUSINESS ACCOUNT / description and pricing details here." ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.smi-10k.com| ta="0" tp="1" tt="D" ra="1.50" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="1" image=http://www.smi-10k.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/d1-1-730x1024.png output="button" /]]
[/hilite]

I fixed those for you:

[hilite pre_code]
[[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="1" ccaps="" desc="YOUR BUSINESS ACCOUNT / description and pricing details here." ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.smi-10k.com" ta="0" tp="1" tt="D" ra="1.50" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="1" image="http://www.smi-10k.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/d1-1-730x1024.png" output="button" /]]
[/hilite]

See if that solves the issue. If not, please complete the troubleshooting actions suggested here: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Posted: Monday Sep 2nd, 2013 at 10:21 am #58976
@Cristian

Can you delete My code of o the reply–
I dnt want that site to show on Google and
because you have my url in your reply to me its showing in Google..

Plz remove call conversation me and you had about My site.. Thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.