latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

My paypal button is pushing images all down

Home Forums Community Forum My paypal button is pushing images all down

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Angie Gonzalez 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 18th, 2012 at 3:17 pm #16790

He guys, I had my site setup perfectly. All of a sudden my s2member paypal button is pushing whatever images are underneath it all the way to the bottom of the page. If I remove the Paypal shortcode, the image goes back to it’s normal place. Any ideas as to what is going on?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 18th, 2012 at 7:34 pm #16800
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello there,

Could you please post a link to the page which contains the PayPal shortcode? One with it, and one without it.

Looking forward to it. :)

Posted: Monday Jun 18th, 2012 at 11:09 pm #16818

I’m having a similar issue. Upgraded to WordPress 3.4 and the Pay Button shortcode is putting
tags in the form, pushing the button way down.

I’ve tested for plugins etc… but it was the 3.4 update that change this.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.