latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Name of s2member's custom meta field?

Home Forums Community Forum Name of s2member's custom meta field?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Aug 24th, 2012 at 8:49 pm #23017

What is the name of the custom meta field on a post/page under “Require Custom Capabilities?” ?

I’m trying to use the name of that custom meta field (not the key) to filter query results.

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Aug 26th, 2012 at 7:15 pm #23126

In the [hilite mono]postmeta[/hilite] table, the key would be [hilite mono]s2member_ccaps_req[/hilite].

Is that what you are looking for? :)

Posted: Tuesday Aug 28th, 2012 at 3:51 am #23242

Not quite. Here’s the explanation from the plugin I’m trying to use. It’s called Next/Previous Post Link Plus for WordPress. http://www.ambrosite.com/plugins/next-previous-post-link-plus-for-wordpress

in_same_meta
Indicates whether or not the next/previous post must have the same custom field value as the current post. You must pass the name of the custom field to be matched. For example, if you had a custom field named ‘publisher’, and you wanted the next/previous links to lead to titles from the same publisher:

<?php next_post_link_plus( array('in_same_meta' => 'publisher') ); ?>
Posted: Tuesday Aug 28th, 2012 at 8:11 am #23271

So you want to know where the capabilities for a post are stored so you can use in the prev/next links? It’d be in that table, under that key. I think they’re stored as a serialized array.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.