latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Nav link not protected

Home Forums Community Forum Nav link not protected

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 18th, 2013 at 12:26 pm #38042
rpvp
Username: rpvp

s2 is working fine, except for one area. I added a blog link on my nav menu through the wordpress custom menu option.

All posts are level 0.

When I’m logged out and click on the “blog” nav link the entire post is visible along with the widgets. However, if I click on the post title, I’m taken to the registration options page. Likewise if I click on the post in the recent posts widget I’m taken to registration options.

Why are posts visible when clicking on the nav link and how can I protect them?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jan 19th, 2013 at 5:30 pm #38343
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello rpvp,

Check under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Alternative View Protection, does that solve your problem?

– Eduan

Posted: Sunday Jan 20th, 2013 at 10:35 am #38411
rpvp
Username: rpvp

Perfect. Thank you!

Posted: Tuesday Jan 22nd, 2013 at 12:22 pm #38967
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.