latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Navigation Menu Question Logged in No Access

Home Forums Community Forum Navigation Menu Question Logged in No Access

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 6:35 pm #29713

I am using Optimizepress and s2member together

What I would like to do is create some restricted content

For example Invoicing -> View Invoices -> History -> Etc in a dropdown at the end of the members area nav

Now I want the person that is logged in without access not to see it in the nav but a person that has paid for that restriced content to see it. I have seen it before but not quite understanding how to do it.

also if I want to restrict just a few menu items on another dropdown how do I accomplish that.

I am doing my best to learn s2 member I am thinking it has to do with the tag I need to advanced contitional then tag areas but I dont see in the menu section how to tag out the menu.

Is their an s2member manual or guide book I can see. I dont see any books on Amazon.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Oct 26th, 2012 at 9:43 am #29780

Hi Edmon.

There isn’t a book/manual for s2Member. There are videos, and these forums, and the documentation in the plugin’s admin pages themselves, though.

You can use the Alternative Views Protection to hide from the navigation menus, things the user doesn’t have access to. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Alternative View Protection -> Nav Menus[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.