latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Need a little Help – s2member problem

Home Forums Community Forum Need a little Help – s2member problem

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 9th, 2013 at 8:04 am #46897

I just recently installed the s2member plugin along iwht all the extra little plugins that accompany it. Its pretty easy to setup and install but i ran into 1 issue. While i was setting it up something happened, i dont know what it is, But it stopped me from being able to click the “pages” link to edit all my pages for the site. I love everything else about the product and will most likely purchase, but this is something i need to fix so i can continue to test the software out for my usage. Please somebody help me as i am kind of under a time constraint. I just want to be able to edit and view my pages again. as of now all i can do is “Add new page” but once i add the page and edit it, it will not let me edit it again. i am logged in as Adminstrator and to be sure i create a new admin account with highest lvl and still get same error when click i “pages”. I also checked on the options in restriction options and unchecked everything, ive been thru the settings multiple times. So i dont know what to do now. i hopw one of you have experienced the same thing and have a solution. im sure this info will help more then just me.

“Fatal error: Call to undefined function geoip_record_by_name() in /home/content/62/10870362/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-control/s2member-control.php on line 37”

Solution – deactivate member control and it will allow u to access pages again, then u can reactivate. *Make sure u change setting to “no” for save s2member data, when u deactivate, u can change once your done editing*

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 11th, 2013 at 7:58 pm #47243
Eduan
Username: Eduan

The error it gives you is:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function geoip_record_by_name() in /home/content/62/10870362/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-control/s2member-control.php on line 37

correct?

In any case, could you please try these common trouble shooting tips to start off with:
Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

This is not an error that s2member has by default, so it’s most probably an error that only you have, and you’ll find the culprit with those common trouble shooting tips. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.