latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Need different registration sign up pages

Home Forums Community Forum Need different registration sign up pages

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 19th, 2013 at 2:28 pm #52224
Mary Vogt
Username: flashlass

I apologize if this answer is out there, but I didn’t find exactly what I need.

My client has 5 different membership levels with 4 different fees. Currently, they are using 5 different php pages/forms that contain different information depending on which membership the person has just paid for in PayPal.

I noticed that s2Member only provides 1 registration page. How do I add others? Or even a dropdown?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 20th, 2013 at 2:39 am #52271

WordPress only has /wp-login.php?action=register, but s2Member Pro has the pro-forms which behave as registration forms when the user is not logged in, and you can place them in any WP page or post. Knowledge Base » s2Member® Pro Forms

Create a different page for each pro-form, and then link to them, as we do here from the Prices page. Or you can have a single one changed dynamically based on variables you pass in the URL: Knowledge Base » Using Variables In A Shortcode

Posted: Friday Jun 21st, 2013 at 2:54 pm #52344
Mary Vogt

The only problem with pro-forms is that when I was using the buttons, I got errors. Will that happen with the forms too? I had to resort to generating the buttons from PayPal.

Posted: Friday Jun 21st, 2013 at 11:52 pm #52362
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

The only problem with pro-forms is that when I was using the buttons, I got errors. Will that happen with the forms too? I had to resort to generating the buttons from PayPal.

You shouldn’t get errors at all, even with PayPal Buttons. What error message were you getting? You should figure out how to keep that error from occuring, and then you should be able to use s2Member’s Pro Forms to accomplish what you’re looking for.

Posted: Saturday Jun 22nd, 2013 at 1:05 pm #52388
Mary Vogt

Hi Bruce, I looked up the error I got when I was using the buttons, and the only solution was disabling plugins… which I haven’t done because i use so many of them. So far, the forms seem to be working – but I will be doing more testing today. I can’t remember the exact error but if it recurs I will let you know. Thank you!!

Posted: Monday Jun 24th, 2013 at 6:36 pm #52475
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Bruce, I looked up the error I got when I was using the buttons, and the only solution was disabling plugins… which I haven’t done because i use so many of them. So far, the forms seem to be working – but I will be doing more testing today. I can’t remember the exact error but if it recurs I will let you know. Thank you!!

I see. Cool, let us know if you have any further issues with that error again.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.