latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Need Help Creating New User via API

Home Forums Community Forum Need Help Creating New User via API

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jan 15th, 2013 at 10:41 am #37576
Jason Owens
Username: owens310

I currently have a site that captures leads through a squeeze page which passes the person’s name and email into our CRM tool. Inside the CRM I can determine what types of products, if any, this person has purchased in the past. What I would like to do is to create a new s2Member user based upon previous purchases. For example,

Person has purchased product A -> new s2Member user with access at Level 0
Person has purchased product B -> new s2Member user with access at Level 1
Person has purchased product C -> new s2Member user with access at Level 2

etc.

I believe that I can use the Cron inside my CRM to call s2Member, but I do not know how to make calls to s2Member to create a new user. I know there are hooks and such, but I have never used an API before. Can you point me in the right direction to create a new s2Member user in a behind-the-scenes automated fashion?

Thank you so much for your help.
Jason

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jan 15th, 2013 at 3:53 pm #37641
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks for your great question.

Yes, you can set this up using s2Member’s Remote Ops under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Remote Operations API.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.