latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Need Help, I have a question…

Home Forums Community Forum Need Help, I have a question…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 15th, 2012 at 6:53 pm #5288

I have 2 sites, 1 is the front-end for sales and the 2nd is where the user will upload, fill out forms, etc., my question is I want to have the user click on a button that will take them into paypal but when they finish it either redirects or has a link to click that takes them to the 2nd site where they register and login…

My dilema is the best way to set this up, would I have s2 on the front-end or would it be installed on the 2nd site or do I need to have it on both sites…

Kind of lost here! Anybody have any advice…

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 15th, 2012 at 7:36 pm #5296
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

My opinion…

I would put it on the back-end site… however, that brings up the question of button generation, since you want the buttons on your other site.

I’m not sure if s2member has any ability to do this automatically or not.

My suggestion would be to create a button via s2member install on your back-end site, put it in a test page, load the test page and copy the html from the “view source” of that test page.

This is because s2member will add some data dynamically to the button from the system, such as notify and return urls.

By copying the source of your test button(s) you should be able to get all of that posted on your second site without any issues.

It’s kind of a pain and there may be a better solution that I’m not aware of with s2member, but that’s my 2 cents.

Dave

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.