latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Need help with CCBill pricing buttons

Home Forums Community Forum Need help with CCBill pricing buttons

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Christopher Downey 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jul 26th, 2012 at 9:23 pm #20347

My website is up and running with 4 buttons. Three of them work fine.
A credit card button (recurring fee every 30 days),
A 2nd credit card button (one time fee)
An online check button (recurring fee)

The fourth button is the headache. I can’t get it to set for an online check, one time fee.

Please help with this specific issue.
Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jul 27th, 2012 at 7:21 am #20378

Hi Mike.

Could you post here, inside code tags, the shortcode for that button, please? And explain in more detail what the problem with it is?

Also, make sure you have logging enabled to collect more info that may help sort this out. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

Thanks. :)

Posted: Saturday Jul 28th, 2012 at 7:10 pm #20572

I cannot figure out how to create the online check button that you created, Mike. I only have options for credit cards. Am I missing something? Is this feature something not in the UI of s2member > CCBill buttons?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.