latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Need help with Mailchimp double opt in hack!

Home Forums Community Forum Need help with Mailchimp double opt in hack!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  lisa newton 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Nov 9th, 2012 at 1:17 am #31096
lisa newton
Username: asdfghjk

Hi,

My “/wp-content/mu-plugins/s2hacks.php” file contains only:

But the mailchimp double opt in hack isn’t working – I registered an email address on my website and it shows in users but doesn’t show up in mailchimp. (Before I added the back, registering an email would mean receiving a mailchimp double opt-in email, so it was working until then).

Should there be anything else in the hacks file? (Any essentials that I missed out?)

Also, I would like to add the hack for removing a member from the wordpress users if they unsubscribe from mailchimp.
Should my final hack file be as simple as the following?

Also, is it possible to access the hack file from directly within wordpress? I am currently going to the cpanel….

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  lisa newton.
  • This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  lisa newton.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.