latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Need help with members Login Page

Home Forums Community Forum Need help with members Login Page

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  James Rolin 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Nov 7th, 2012 at 7:57 am #30872

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Nov 7th, 2012 at 11:48 am #30912
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

have you tried entering the actual url to your home page into the s2member => general options => Login Welcome Page => bottom box “Special Redirection URL” ?

I *think* that would keep s2member from “protecting” it…

Let me know if that doesn’t work.

Dave

Posted: Wednesday Nov 7th, 2012 at 2:04 pm #30925

Hi Dave.

I just tried that five minutes ago :) And it’s working. Thanks for your help.

Cheers

James

Posted: Thursday Nov 8th, 2012 at 10:21 pm #31090
M B
Username: mb32

I’d like to take this a step further. How do I force the login page to become the first page the user sees when viewing my site? I can then forward them to the homepage after successful login.

Posted: Friday Nov 9th, 2012 at 5:06 am #31114

Hello M B
As you can read on the OP, I’ve been around this issue for some time.
In your case, if you want to force the login page to be other than the Home page, you follow their instructions (My Login Welcome Page) and then you redirect your site to that one, on your Hosting account.

Hope that can help :)

James

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.