latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Need help with membership levels

Home Forums Community Forum Need help with membership levels

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Holli Fischer 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 10:11 pm #4714

I am creating a buddypress site. I am having a hard time figuring a few things out. I need to have three membership types: 1) user (buzzer) 2) biz-buzzers trial(90 days free & than pay for 1 yr) 3) biz-buzzers full (no free trial).

The user is just a general user and can do just about everything except be in the biz-buzzers group and the ability to blog, but can comment on blogs. The biz-buzzer is going to be a business that pays us (can pay online or offline) to be listed in the directory, be designated as a biz-buzzer, be able to post blogs, be a part of the private biz-buzzers group, and be able to use the biz-buzzer group forum.

My question is how to designate the levels. I understand the free level. I want the free level to be able to do everything on the site except post blogs (I want them to be able to comment on blogs though).

My other issue is how can I not show the biz-buzzers profile questions to just the general user? I only want the biz-buzzers group and options to fill out the biz-buzzers profile questions for biz-buzzers. I do want any user to be able to see biz-buzzers profiles. I just do not want everyone to fill out those questions.

Hope this makes sense. I really need to get this figured out because I want to launch the site by the middle of next week. Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 11th, 2012 at 6:37 pm #4835

can someone please help me?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.