latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Need Paypal Return page to show registration

Home Forums Community Forum Need Paypal Return page to show registration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 25th, 2012 at 11:58 am #14608
Eric Tucker
Username: redzane

I have s2member pro and using paypal pro buttons to let the customer pay for a recurring subscription before they create their username and register. They are sent an email with a link. But, I am finding that about 20% of my signups never register because their email must be going to spam. It is alot of work for me to continually try to reach out to them and give them a new link. Is there any way to fix this? I want Paypal to take them to the registration page or link.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday May 26th, 2012 at 12:26 am #14657

Hi Eric.

The user would normally be able to register right after the payment, if he wasn’t logged in. The link in the confirmation email is just another way.

Could you post the all the log entries related to the transaction not allowed to register right after payment? x’ing out any private info (e.g. email) [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.