latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Need "simple" instructions on installing Pro

Home Forums Community Forum Need "simple" instructions on installing Pro

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Oct 27th, 2012 at 4:14 pm #29933

The instruction on installing the pro version are not clear and easy for someone that has not used an FTP client, it would take just a few minutes to make a video just like the one the one that was made for the free version. I have absolutely no idea how to use “filezilla”. this is really frustrating. Your “easy install” instructions ASSUME that I know how to use an FTP client.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Oct 29th, 2012 at 1:35 am #29991

Hi Jaime.

You can search YouTube for videos on how to use FileZilla, or how to FTP your plugin. Here’s an example: http://youtu.be/yr_u2iKfAt0

I may create one specifically for s2Member soon, though. Thanks for the suggestion.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.