latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Need to add script to registration page?

Home Forums Community Forum Need to add script to registration page?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 1st, 2013 at 8:33 pm #40322

Sorry for the basic question but I need to add a script to this page: MYSITE/wp-login.php?action=register

Where would I find that page? Will changing it by adding tracking script to the footer mess up S2Member?

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 at 2:48 pm #40566
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Frank,

That is not a page, actually. To edit it or do anything to it you will need to edit WordPress’ source code I believe.

That registration page is actually a script generated by WordPress, so it is a page, but not one you can edit or play with. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.