latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Need to hire one of you to fix something!

Home Forums Community Forum Need to hire one of you to fix something!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  TJ 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Dec 10th, 2012 at 2:54 pm #34170

Most of my site is inside wordpress, but some of my quizzes are in PHP that connects to my mysql database, and I can’t seem to put php code into wordpress pages. So, how I make sure they have to go through the paywall is an intermediate page that asks them for their email address, and that form IS inside wordpress. I really need it to just read from their logged in username and track results by that, instead of the email address they type. The code of the “enter email address” is below. I would rather it just “take” the username from the logged in user instead of having to ask them to basically log in again via this form. I know this is a simple problem, but its beyond my knowledge. Also, I’d like someone to set up my tracking codes for adwords/analytics to track separate purchases. Send me back rates, and how I go about hiring one of you! Thanks!

Here’s the stupid script I have right now bridging the gap between the paywall and the php code.

// 
<div class="span8 offset2">Please enter your email to proceed<form id="nameform" class="form-inline" action="/quiz/select_category_e.php" method="post"> </form></div>
  • This topic was modified 4 years ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved to the community forums
  • This topic was modified 4 years ago by  Joseph Storm.
  • This topic was modified 4 years ago by  Joseph Storm.
  • This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Joseph Storm.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Dec 10th, 2012 at 10:26 pm #34198
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Joseph,

I’m afraid I can’t help you, but I did move this post to the community forums so that free members can help you. :)

Also, the code you showed is only blank space, please paste the full code, inside the <code></code> quotes.

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Dec 11th, 2012 at 9:28 pm #34319
TJ
Username: wellwater

I can’t seem to put php code into wordpress pages.

You can use the Exec-PHP plugin to execute PHP content in wordpress pages/posts:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/exec-php/

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.