latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

NETbilling Integration

Home Forums Community Forum NETbilling Integration

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jun 22nd, 2013 at 10:07 pm #52400
Bourke
Username: advoyeur

We want to add NetBilling to CCBill as our billing providers. NETBilling tell us that they do not currently integrate with S2 and that to get it to happen we need to start at the S2 end, not their end. Can someone please contact me at Bourke@AdultVoyeur.com.au
cheers,
-Bourke

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jun 23rd, 2013 at 3:43 am #52413

We don’t custom coding, but you can get a freelancer from a site like jobs.wordpress.net, elance.com or odesk.com.

He may find these helpful:
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® IPN Integration -> Proxy Key[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Remote Operations API[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications[/hilite]

Or looking at how the other payment gateway integrations in s2Member Pro work and use them as a starting point.

Posted: Sunday Jun 23rd, 2013 at 3:57 am #52418
Bourke
Username: advoyeur

I’m not asking for custom coding. NETBilling are almost as big as ccbill. A LOT of sites use NETBilling, being able to integrate with them would be a benefit to S2 similar to the integration with ccbill.

Posted: Sunday Jun 23rd, 2013 at 6:19 am #52435

Ah, got it. I’ll add it to the feature requests list then. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.