latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

New Admin UI

Home Forums Community Forum New Admin UI

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Mark 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Nov 10th, 2013 at 5:47 pm #60985
Mark
Username: markeshark

I appreciate you trying to improve the admin UI but the recent changes literally hurt my eyes and is difficult to read. My biggest complaint is the 150% font-size of the menu group headers. I think I could live with the bold white on navy if the font-size wasn’t glaringly large. That, combined with the excessive spacing between the menu group headers creates a dizzying strobe effect when you scroll up and down (which you have to).

I thought the more compact menu group headers of the last update was a major improvement, and this seems like two steps back.

I’ve never had a complaint with s2member before, and love your guy’s work, so this comes from a happy customer.

Also, the decision to go with a darker green background with the black font is also harder to read now than it used to be:

Please consider taking this feedback into consideration as I stare at this interface a LOT.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Mark.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.