latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

new forum, horrible idea

Home Forums Community Forum new forum, horrible idea

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Santi Azpilicueta 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 11th, 2012 at 11:13 pm #7879
Candy Me
Username: candy

hi guys,

I don’t know who brought you to the idea to change the forum – this one is horrible!
There is NO search function – so it’s literally IMPOSSIBLE to find anything here.
If there is such function, is not visible. I tried the box on the top, was served back an empty page.

Ever heard of that “never touch a running system”????

Why did you touch it? Was working! Now is not!

Ighhhhhh …. very unhappy ….

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Mar 12th, 2012 at 10:59 pm #7940

There is a very big search button at the very top… and it searches through both forums decently.

But I must agree with you that the previous forum search was way better, particularly with the advanced search capabilities. Hopefully they will find a way to improve the search in this one… sometimes google search just stops working (I personally have to change browsers or clear cookies to keep searchging)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.