latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

New login that passes to 3rd Party Script

Home Forums Community Forum New login that passes to 3rd Party Script

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Tracey Wai 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 18th, 2013 at 8:39 pm #38194
Tracey Wai
Username: 20pips

I already use another plugin that has suddenly stopped working (users cannot login to the site) I think it was due to the latest wordpress update, however the membership area for the plugin I purchased is down, and I dont know if its permanent or just temporarily down… So i urgently need another plugin..

A2 seems very complicated but maybe it will be easy if I adjust.. However I cannot see anywhere where it is easy to implement a third party auto responder..

I need to be able to create a Free Membership login for my site.. A2 is suppose to be able to do that.

But I also require to be able to send that login information, the name and email address to my own hosted autoresponder as I provide a newsletter, plus part of the membership is access to a free product that is only downloaded once they receive a link from my autoresponder..

In the current plugin that I use I merely only need to copy and past the direct login script that “sticky mail” (this is the name of the awesome auto responder self hosted application I use, its not mine, I am not an affiliate, but if you are sick of aweber check them out).. At any rate I cannot see where this would go, if there is a spot in this plugin to allow this to occur it is not obvious to me (maybe I am a dumb arse, but I cannot see it)

So I need the usual site login for wordpress (A2 can do that), but the information also must be passed to my sticky mail so it automatically adds them to my autoresponder as well.

Yes I am using 2 lists, but they serve two separate purposes..

can anyone help

thanks

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.