latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

New Member E-mails by Level

Home Forums Community Forum New Member E-mails by Level

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Aaron Foster 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 7th, 2012 at 1:12 pm #4379

I see that there is the ability to send out an email with password/username when someone signs up for a membership at any level.

From the looks of it this is just a generic e-mail that is sent out. Is there a way that we can have different new member e-mails go out for each level?

For instance, I want the feel of the new 7-day trial member email to be worded much different than the new member e-mail for the user that just paid us as a $29.95/mo member. After that initial e-mail, then we’re going to have them all synced up with Aweber, but first we want that initial new member e-mail to come from the system.

I know that this is probably either super simple (and most likely right in front of my eyes) OR you can’t do it with S2Member.

Thanks in advance.

Aaron

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 8th, 2012 at 9:29 am #4452

So I assume that this can’t be done and that everyone, regardless of level, will get the same e-mail?

Thanks!

Aaron

Posted: Wednesday Feb 8th, 2012 at 12:04 pm #4471
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry.

There is a long thread here which discusses several ways to modify s2Member-generated emails in more advanced ways, including several code samples that make use of Hooks/Filters.

Please see: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10368&p=33365#p33365

Posted: Wednesday Feb 8th, 2012 at 12:05 pm #4472

Thank you for your help Jason. Will take a peek at that thread. Appreciate it!

Aaron

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.