latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

New Pages Created redirect to home page?

Home Forums Community Forum New Pages Created redirect to home page?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Feb 17th, 2013 at 11:25 am #42028

I try creating new pages in wordpress and then add the page to my menu but when I try to view the page or navigate to the page it redirects me to the home page.
I have check all s2 members and cleared any restriction in all sections of the s2Member restrictions section what is causing this redirect?.

I also made sure the page edit section does not have any access restriction set on the individual pages.

Thank you for any info.

Bryan

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 18th, 2013 at 7:23 pm #42370
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

I also made sure the page edit section does not have any access restriction set on the individual pages.

What do you have set up under this section?:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Page Access Restrictions

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.