latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

New Payment Gateways

Home Forums Community Forum New Payment Gateways

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  emanuele venditti 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Aug 23rd, 2013 at 9:17 pm #56624

Hi there,

I know this issue has been raised before and I have read all the relevant posts on this, but I thought it was time to check for an update!

I’d love to use S2Member (to which I hold an Unlimited License) but right now it just doesn’t allow for much flexibility in terms of payment processors.

Are there any plans to integrate with newer, more current payment processors? I know many people are praying to see Stripe integration (which will not work here in Australia) and Braintree. I’d love to see integration with third party sites like JVzoo, Warrior+, Infusionsoft, Nanacast etc which are extremely popular and get around many of Paypal’s limitations and restrictions.

Alternatively, could you perhaps point us to people who have developed extensions for S2Member?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Sep 1st, 2013 at 5:40 pm #58954

anyone can help? Thanks

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.