latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

New Update

Home Forums Community Forum New Update

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 24th, 2012 at 4:29 pm #29586

Hi, Using the free version of the plugin… I know support isn’t generally offered on free products but hopefully this is a really quick question and only requires a Yes or No answer.

I have the free plugin set up and it is working perfectly… Really is an awesome plugin (thank you so much).

I have just noticed an update (23rd October release) and my question is, if i update the plugin…. Will it revert back to the default install and lose my settings… or will it keep all of the settings i have made? because i don’t want to have to go through everything again and set it all up….

So basically, is it safe to update? Will i lose all the settings if i do so?

Lol….

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 24th, 2012 at 5:37 pm #29592
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello James,

As long as you have deactivation safeguards (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Deactivation Safeguards) enabled you shouldn’t have any problem about lossing settings.

Hope this answers your question. :)

Posted: Wednesday Oct 24th, 2012 at 5:47 pm #29593

Great. Thank you so much for your help…

Posted: Wednesday Oct 24th, 2012 at 9:51 pm #29600
Eduan
Username: Eduan

No problem, glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.