latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

New User Email Configuration Customize

Home Forums Community Forum New User Email Configuration Customize

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 7th, 2013 at 8:07 pm #44019
Yuka
Username: yuka

Hi,

I would like to customize “New User Email Message”

How can I make hyperlink of %%wp_login_url%% code so when the user received email, they can click a URL link instead of cut & paste of URL.

Thank you for your help.
Yuka

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Mar 9th, 2013 at 11:23 pm #44177

Hi Yuka.

The email sent is in plain text format, not HTML. That said, many email clients parse URLs in the message and link them automatically.

If you don’t customize the default WP New User email with s2Member, you may find a plugin that lets you send emails in HTML format. I found this one that was just published, you can test if it works without conflicting: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/ez-emails/

I hope that helps.

Posted: Sunday Mar 10th, 2013 at 9:06 pm #44230
Yuka
Username: yuka

Thank you Cristián.

I was using s2Member’s customization for email configuration when I submitted this support topic.
Then I noticed that there was a problems of email delivery.
So I followed a troubleshooting steps which I found in the post.
After setting up SMTP properly and checking hosting company’s SSL options, it has started working including the hyperlink in the email message. Very Good.

Yuka

Posted: Tuesday Mar 12th, 2013 at 11:49 am #44387

Excellent! Thanks for the update. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.