latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

No CSS formatting inside s2member

Home Forums Community Forum No CSS formatting inside s2member

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Buck 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 5th, 2013 at 11:38 pm #46731
Buck
Username: stephenbuck415

Has the internal format of s2member Pro changed?
There used to be graphic menu bars with Plus signs that would drop down and open to more information.
This is a clean WP MU installation. The only plugins in the plugins folder are s2Member Pro plugins.
Now my install looks like this:

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Apr 6th, 2013 at 8:28 am #46737
Buck

Well, for what it’s worth, I’ve made two clean installs of WP that only run s2Member. One install is on a basic domain and runs the normal WP, while the other allows for subdomains to be installed and runs WP MU. A wildcard is assigned to the subdomains.

The image in the original post is on the subdomain enabled WP MU.

The image below is the normal WP:

Posted: Sunday Apr 7th, 2013 at 7:46 pm #46818
Eduan
Username: Eduan

That’s strange… I’ll report this to Jason see if he knows anything about it.

– Eduan

Posted: Sunday Apr 7th, 2013 at 7:49 pm #46819
Buck

I can duplicate it with WPMU.

Using HostGator, when a domain is set to have subdomains using an asterisk (wildcard) before the .domainame.com and WPMU is installed for subdomains, then s2Member runs without the formatting.

When subdomains are removed and WPMU is installed for subdirectories, the formatting works fine and it appears as it should.

Posted: Monday Apr 8th, 2013 at 3:47 am #46831
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this thread :-)

In this post you have a screenshot of this happening (i.e. no formatting).
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/no-css-formatting-inside-s2member/#lead-topic-46731

Please right-click and choose View Source on that page. Look for a <link rel="stylesheet"&#91;/hilite&#93; that points to s2Member's CSS file and post that for us please.
&#91;/note_box&#93;

You should find something like this in the source view on that page.
&#91;hilite pre_code&#93;
<link rel='stylesheet' id='ws-plugin--s2member-menu-pages-css' href='http://www.example.com/?ws_plugin__s2member_menu_pages_css=217755276&ver=130214-130214-157807781&#039; type='text/css' media='all' />

Posted: Monday Apr 15th, 2013 at 4:54 pm #47521
Buck

Since posting the above I have been unable to duplicate the problem. If it appears again, I will provide the requested information.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.