latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

No Email – Registration Link, Password

Home Forums Community Forum No Email – Registration Link, Password

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Lee Rekman 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 13th, 2013 at 11:22 pm #41638
Lee Rekman
Username: primalpt

Hello,

Would like to ask the reason why customers didn’t received any email regarding the registration link where they can register their username and password after paying through paypal. We had tested it before and all was ok except that after going live, no more emails regarding registration was sent to customers. I hope support rep can help us with this.

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 14th, 2013 at 10:08 pm #41751
Lee Rekman

Any Reply?

Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 7:22 am #41854
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

Have you enabled logging to see if post-processing completed succesfully?
See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging
See also (in s2Member® v130213+): Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug)

If you need assistance with this, please submit a Dashboard login and we’ll review your installation. Please do this privately. See: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Monday Feb 18th, 2013 at 9:43 pm #42392
Staff Member

Details received. Thank you!

I just investigated your installation. It appears that you followed the instructions here on moving your WP installation to a sub-directory. See: http://codex.wordpress.org/Giving_WordPress_Its_Own_Directory

However, in the process of doing this, you moved the index.php file instead of copying it.

Please see the attached screenshot (click to enlarge please).

Posted: Tuesday Feb 19th, 2013 at 4:12 am #42455
Lee Rekman

I have copied back index.php to it’s subdirectory and made some changes. Tested it again and still no email was received. What else should i do?

Posted: Tuesday Feb 19th, 2013 at 5:06 am #42464
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up :-)

First off, I would highly recommend that you upgrade to the latest release of s2Member® and s2Member® Pro. The latest release at this time is s2Member® v130214. You are currently running a release from last year.

Secondly, your existing configuration of s2Member® is incomplete. You are currently missing your PayPal® PDT Identity Key and there are no API Credentials supplied for s2Member®. Please review this section of your Dashboard. See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details

See also: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® PDT Integration

Please let us know if problems persist :-)

Posted: Sunday Feb 24th, 2013 at 7:55 pm #43133
Lee Rekman

Thank You So Much Jason!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.