latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

No Emails Are Beng Sent

Home Forums Community Forum No Emails Are Beng Sent

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 27th, 2012 at 9:07 pm #20464

Hi Everyone,

I’m using clickbank as my payment processor and optimizepress. I have been looking to get my button to work as well as making sure that s2member will send the email to the customer after a successful purchase through clickbank. I want my customers to automatically receive their login information upon completion of the clickbank purchase.

I have read many of the tutorials and other posts and I have yet to have this resolved.

Recently I just got something that says: Missing User/Member details.
Here is my trouble shooting so far, please help
*I have enabled logging
*I have not done anything with the paypal options bc I’m not using paypal at all.
*I have made sure to make sure the test run with the ipn 1 and 2.1 work successfully with clickbank
*I have put the thankyou url from s2member onto the thankyou page on clickbank
*I have tired creating many clickbank variations for changing out the urls
*I have created a re-direct from my thank-you page to my registration page
*I have created the s2-hack.php file and still nothing
*I did install the email log plugin to track if anything gets mailed and nothing
*I have logged out while doing the test purchase.
*I have tired the and still nothing
*I have done the adding of &s2member_pro_clickbank_return_success=http://…

after the s2member clickbank’s option panel and after that thank-you url and still no where.
*I have tired the custom variable for the shortcode with “www” and without and with http://www and http://domainname.com
*I have made sure several times that the clickbank account, clickbank username, clerk key, api key and the secrete key from clickbank are correct.

Could someone please let me know what I could be doing wrong?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  LocalMarket.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jul 28th, 2012 at 7:39 am #20519

Hey there.

If the email is not being sent, then there’s something wrong with the transaction.

I could ask you some questions, but it’ll be faster if I take a look. Could you send your login info so I take a look at your configuration and log files? s2Member® » Private Contact Form

And screenshots of your ClickBank pages for the settings there if you prefer not to send login info of that, you can attach them to your message in the form. Please include a new test card so I can do test purchases too.

Oh, and the URL to the page where you have the button, please.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.