latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

No Payment Receipt with Credit Card Purchases

Home Forums Community Forum No Payment Receipt with Credit Card Purchases

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 6:02 pm #49886
Kevin Green
Username: barrelny

I am using Paypal Pro and no other services. If I pay with paypal I get the confirmation emails, mailchimp emails and the congratulations email with the receipt.

If I do this same process but select a credit card instead of checking out with paypal, everything goes almost right. I get the confirmation email, the mailchimp and am able to login with my new access and download my premium content. But it never sends the receipt.

My other potential concern is that we are using s2 member on another site and it has the IPN entered. Does the IPN deal with whether or not this email is generated? Since on the other site with the same configurations the credit card purchase does get the payment receipt.

I tried searching the forums and it seemed like s2member generated the IPN urls dynamically, since I am still able to purchase the theme just fine I am not sure what else I might need to do to enable the single credit card purchase receipt.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 16th, 2013 at 2:02 am #50052
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

If I do this same process but select a credit card instead of checking out with paypal, everything goes almost right. I get the confirmation email, the mailchimp and am able to login with my new access and download my premium content. But it never sends the receipt.

Are you talking about the receipt from PayPal.com, or the email set up here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Signup Confirmation Email

My other potential concern is that we are using s2 member on another site and it has the IPN entered. Does the IPN deal with whether or not this email is generated? Since on the other site with the same configurations the credit card purchase does get the payment receipt.

The IPN handler is what handles the email. If the fact that you’re using the same PayPal account for multiple sites is affecting if this email is being sent depends on if you’re using PayPal Pro or not. You can find information on this here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® IPN Integration -› More Information

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.