latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

No Profile Fields (safeguard active)

Home Forums Community Forum No Profile Fields (safeguard active)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 28th, 2012 at 5:08 pm #26889

With Deactivation Safeguard active, s2member was deactivated then re-activated in WP.

When it came back up, none of the Custom Profile Fields exist in user records or Registration/Profile Fields & Options.

Fortunately, I do have a database backup PRIOR to the deactivation.

In which WP DB tables are the fields defined and how do I restore the fields into the re-activated account?

(This is a more refined question about the broader recovery issue defined in another post)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Sep 29th, 2012 at 8:40 am #26943

Hi David.

I answer this in my reply to the post you linked to. http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/restore-or-recover-sennet-after-deactivated/#post-26938

One thing I didn’t mention is that you can probably recover the data another way:

– Make a backup of what you have now, if you’d lose new stuff restoring back to the backup.
– Then restore the backup you have from before the deactivation.
– Use the Options and User export tools to make a backup of s2Member.
– Restore the new backup you created in the first step.
– Import the s2Member Options and Users from the third step.

[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Import/Export[/hilite]

Let me know if it helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.