latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

No Redirect to Membership Options Page

Home Forums Community Forum No Redirect to Membership Options Page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Apr 7th, 2013 at 9:39 am #46798

my site is http://loopholemarketers.com/

When I had a static page as my homepage the redirect worked fine…

But now I want my homepage to be my recent posts, but It no longer works

I have deactivate all plugins, also tried resetting permalinks and nothing…

But when I switched page to a static homepage it worked, so that seems to be the issue

Any suggestions?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 9th, 2013 at 9:44 pm #46983
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Olu,

Is the static page you’re selecting protected by s2Member, yes or no?

And also, the reason they’re not getting redirected is most likely because of your settings under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Alternative View Protection.

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Apr 9th, 2013 at 10:42 pm #46988

Yes the static page is protected

I have the filter all box checked, which option is it that’s causing the error?

Posted: Thursday Apr 11th, 2013 at 8:18 pm #47253
Eduan
Username: Eduan

OK well, if your static page is protected by s2Member it’s no wonder s2Member is redirecting correctly. However remember having the homepage as a protected page is not good practice.

I’m not sure what setting would cause the problem. Just try enabling them all, and if it fixes the issue that’s good, or vice-versa. It’s all about experimenting.

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.