latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

NO Thank you page

Home Forums Community Forum NO Thank you page

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Aug 9th, 2013 at 3:02 pm #55498

Currently, I am in the Developer/Sandbox Testing mode. I have followed the instructions on this page,, for adding the thank you page when using the Pro-forms, unfortunately, I am not being redirected to the thank you page. Below is the code,

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form success="http://themagnoliabar.org/congratulations/" register="1" level="0" ccaps="" custom="themagnoliabar.org" tp="0" tt="D" captcha="clean" /]

Did I do something wrong here?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Aug 12th, 2013 at 11:12 pm #55601
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

If there are any errors on signup, it will prevent the User from being redirected. Otherwise this should work correctly. I just tested this on a clean installation of WordPress + s2Member and it is working correctly. If s2Member’s not giving you any errors when you’re registering, and you’re still not getting redirected, we’ll need to take a look at your installation. If you can’t find the cause of this, could you send us a Dashboard login via Private Contact Form?

See: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Tuesday Aug 13th, 2013 at 3:13 pm #55687

Does this feature does work in Sandbox testing?

Posted: Tuesday Aug 13th, 2013 at 3:28 pm #55689

~ AUTO-GENERATED NOTICE

Action taken: I posted a private contact form and referenced this Topic.

Posted: Thursday Aug 15th, 2013 at 10:03 pm #55962
Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks for your patience.

I can confirm that this does work even with PayPal Sandbox.

I’ve got your details, I’m taking a look now.

Posted: Thursday Aug 15th, 2013 at 10:19 pm #55965
Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks for your patience.

I took a look at your installation. I’m not seeing anything abnormal in your s2Member configuration and it appears that all of the information from the User’s input seems to be populated in the User’s profile and everything but the redirect is working correctly, so this does not look like an issue with something interfering with the variables that s2Member gets, but something preventing the redirect only.

I’m going to have to ask that you use the first two steps in this article detailing reverting to a default WordPress Theme and deactivating all plugins, and test this again. If it does not work that way I will have to have our development team take a look at why this might happen.

Thanks for your patience with this.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.