latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

No user registration after submitting payment

Home Forums Community Forum No user registration after submitting payment

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 10th, 2013 at 4:33 pm #53247

Hello, I posted previously with same topic name. For your reference, topic conversation #52393, #52414, #52446, and #52489. Cristian was the person helping me.

I’m having trouble with paypal auto-return. After user submits payment via paypal, they are returned to a blank page with the return URL plus a long string of additional parameters. Cristian advised that he was seeing a 414 error and recommended increasing the limit on my server. I’ve finally had the limit increased but am still experiencing the same issue. Please see below for my original post:

“I’ve generated buttons for two membership levels. After visitors submit payment via Paypal, they’re being returned to a blank white page with the auto-return URL plus a long string of characters.

http://www.canadiansabroad.com/?s2member_paypal_return=1&s2member_paypal_return_tra=fnIyOjFmM01FNkV3N1YxVDBRWE1BZ1BwZ2hweU1BaXdKOWRHOjRhODM4OTQ3OGI3MDAxYTAwOTBlNDYyNGYwM2E5ZWY5fCB4EzAWVisx9efFy0YDGJsH1UKC9k7WFqEq22yf4N-TunQwY7svyTWQV7ZqZO1Z1QiBJ4X4TNGxvx4-Pg-RTFNHzzxx9W_TemjmeLGziqrAn683bV_qp4Lq4fQDjMwgx59ETj7s8Zbi8wAofMnYaJKLU6AW9eedExYP604RRd0MLcB0PFyJq37P8oadtYb93RB21EYCtSaanKCjszmlW2phghuK0sX_d6OA7mQ_viwnpkU-0XqxJpGC4WjUmKllfcojCAQJBQF_mz4WG6CEgBV29y8r1jfvRavVaSb0SE65kGCGoUDtBnKw0gbu596hUJy7G4FKmhXAokuJvkrU2OII2w9t-u0DIeDChUTc2S4lX_ST4AvADvwsae9-iwTXRA&tx=44V535074E485621P&st=Completed&amt=0.01&cc=USD&cm=www%2ecanadiansabroad%2ecom&item_number=1::1%20D

Thus, new members are paying for membership but not being taken to a page where they can register a username and password.

I’ve set my auto return url in paypal, enabled payment data transfer and set my identity token.

Ran the server diagnostic tool and it said that php module mcrypt was not installed but have since installed it and still no luck getting the registration page to come up after visitors submit payment via paypal.”

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Many thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jul 11th, 2013 at 5:22 am #53279

I still got a 414. I guess the webhost didn’t raise the limit enough, that URL has 692 characters. The limit should be quite above that in case another URL has more characters in the future.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.