latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Non-Developer Demo for My Client

Home Forums Community Forum Non-Developer Demo for My Client

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Perry Sheraw 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 26th, 2013 at 5:52 pm #52633

Hi there,

I am interested in purchasing s2 member Pro to implement for a community organization that has annual membership dues and will be selling ads on a website I am developing for them.

My client has a hosted membership solution and they would like to be certain the replacement solution will cover the same basics their current system does.

Is there a demo or video that is geared toward the non-technical end user that is short and highlights things like membership signup, automated renewal notices, lapsed member notices, etc.

I would like to show something to my client to increase their comfort, but so far the videos I have seen are great for me, but not so great for my client as they are too in-depth and speak more for the developers.

If there is nothing like this, is there a good quality website example that would work here?

Thanks!
Perry

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 4:24 am #52665
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

I’m sorry to say that the things you’ve seen are about all we’ve got for demonstrating the way s2Member works over than the features table here:

Features

The best way to test out s2Member Pro is to download the s2Member Framework and check out how you set up our free version. s2Member Pro adds a few things like Import/Export for Users, but it’s mostly meant for allowing you to integrate the other payment gateways available as far as how the module actually works.

See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/s2member/

Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 10:23 am #52683

Ok, thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.