latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Non member teaser, number access based

Home Forums Community Forum Non member teaser, number access based

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 29th, 2013 at 6:52 am #48649

Hi,

we need to implement a system that could grant the access to the site as premium user for a limited number of access every months, let’s say 10.

Then when those access has been used the user has to login or register (then reset then month after for other 10 access). Is it possible with s2member to achieve that?

Like keep track of non member access or is there a plugin that you guys know which can do that?

Thank you

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 30th, 2013 at 7:51 pm #48833
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Then when those access has been used the user has to login or register (then reset then month after for other 10 access). Is it possible with s2member to achieve that?

I’d say it’s possible to do this with some use of PHP Cookies, or IP addresses on a small scale, but when you’re talking about 10 months, I just don’t see how that’s possible at all without having a User log in so you can keep track of them for that long period of time. I’m unaware of any way you could accomplish this, sorry.

Posted: Friday May 3rd, 2013 at 4:19 am #49104

What I meant is 10 visits per month, then block the site with the Paywall.

Posted: Friday May 3rd, 2013 at 6:31 pm #49156
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

What I meant is 10 visits per month, then block the site with the Paywall.

I see. Well that makes more sense, and I suppose a developer may be able to set this up for you using IP Addresses or PHP Cookies. s2Member cannot, however, handle this.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.