latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Non-members redirected to 404 page not found

Home Forums Community Forum Non-members redirected to 404 page not found

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Mat Bourne 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Apr 8th, 2012 at 12:13 pm #10322
Mat Bourne
Username: matbourne

I’ve recently installed S2Member on a WordPress 3.3.1 installation along with one of ThemeBlvd‘s themes (Barely Corporate).

I have set up the login welcome page and the membership options page and have then restricted one of my sites pages to only allow level 1 and above.

When logged in as admin, the restricted page shows fine. However, when a non-member tries to access the restricted page they are presented with my themes 404 error page instead of showing the membership options page (the browser URL is pointing to the correct location/page)…

Any help much appreciated!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Apr 8th, 2012 at 2:50 pm #10324
Mat Bourne
Username: matbourne

/*********/
/* UPDATE */
/*********/

I managed to resolve this problem.

I had bbPress installed also and I had set the forum attribute for the ‘Visibility’ set to ‘Private’. I changed this back to ‘Public’ and all is now working correctly.

Knew it would be something silly!…

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.